- verbosus.com will not sell or share your personal data or content created by you with any organisation.
- verbosus.com does not store your billing information. This information is stored at your PayPal account.
- Your user information and the content you create is stored in a database on our server.
- verbosus.com stores the following data when registering: Username, Password (hashed) and Email (only if specified). The Username and Password is required for you to login and the Email is used for getting in touch with you in case of billing problems.
- verbosus.com logs the IP address of every request sent to the server, the last login date and the login count. The IP address is required to detect Denial of Service attacks and to prevent users from doing harm to the server.
- verbosus.com uses Google Analytics to monitor traffic sources and destinations. This information is used for statistical purposes only.