Terms and Conditions
In the following terms and conditions the operators of verbosus.com are referred to as 'we' and the user of this service is referred to as 'you'. The service offered at verbosus.com is referred to as 'the service'.
The terms and conditions listed on this page apply to the service.
Changes to these terms and conditions can be done without notification and you are obligated to review these terms and conditions for changes at least once a month.
You can view the terms and conditions by clicking the 'Home' button above and then the link named 'terms and conditions'.
- The service is free to use (you are allowed to create four resources of any type for free). Additional costs arise if you decide that you don't want this restriction and explicitly purchase its removal.
- You don't have any claim on changes, modifications or upgrades of any kind of this service. The service is provided 'as is'. We do not guarantee that the service can be accessed from a particular browser and/or operating system or even that it can be accessed at all.
- You don't have any claim on the quality, correctness and availability of the service. We do not guarantee a certain speed (transmission of data and performance in general). We do not guarantee any type of security (transmission, storage and data loss) and no compensation can be provided for potential damage that might occur.
- You agree to use the service in a lawful way. You agree not to create illegal contents. In particular it is prohibited to create offensive, harmful-to-minors, pornographic, extremist or racist contents.
- Currently the following quotas are activated: File upload size may not exceed 5MB (for each file) and the generation of a backup file may not exceed 40MB.
- We log information (such as IP addresses, login count, last login date) for statistical purposes only. We will not disclose any data to third parties unless they have the legal right of access.
- You are not allowed to use the service for any kind of malicious act or illegal purpose.
- You are not allowed to access the service by any kind of automated scripts or programs.
- Any attempt of violating the rules defined in these terms and conditions will be logged and prosecuted.
- You are requested to provide a valid and non-temporal e-mail address since this address is the only possibility by which we can identify you and get in touch in case of technical problems or account issues. In case you provide an invalid, wrong or empty e-mail address, your personal account may be disabled without notification. No refund is possible in such cases.
- After you register at the service we will process your request(s)/order(s) as quickly as possible. Anyway, there might be a slight delay in the availability/update of your account since e.g. we have to wait for your payment to be cleared.
- A personal account at the service is intented for personal use only. You are not allowed to share/give your account data (username and/or password) with/to others. If we detect any abuse of your account it might be disabled (for this reason you should specify a valid e-mail address so that we can contact you). No refund is possible in such cases.
- We reserve the right to report offenses to these terms and conditions to competent authorities.